- Deepening of the meditation experience
- Heightened perceptions and sensations in the body
- Feeling more centered and balanced within
- An enhanced sense of wellness
- Improved sleep
- Decrease in stress, anxiety and depression
- Quiets mind chatter
- Release of blocked emotions
Frequently Asked Questions
Sound therapy refers to a range of therapies in which sound is used to treat physical and mental conditions. One of these therapies is music therapy , which can involve a person listening to music for conditions such as stress and muscle tension.
Sound healing is one of the oldest and most natural forms of healing known to man. It uses the power of sound to restore one’s mind, body and spirit back to a state of balance. The harmonic vibrations from the instruments have a deep penetrating effect on the receiver, promoting healing and well-being.
The sound waves from the instruments entrain the brain to move into the deeper Alpha, Theta and Delta brain wave frequencies, inducing a deep meditative and peaceful state. As human beings, we are comprised mainly of liquid, these vibrations deeply penetrate our bodies, moving through our tissues and organs. The sound resonates directly into our cellular memory releasing blockages and creating a profound sense of peace and relaxation.
This is not just an auditory experience—it’s like receiving a full body sound massage!
Most people fall into a state of deep relaxation, It’s a pathway to meditation, without knowing how to meditate. The sounds act as the focal point, reducing and eliminating mind chatter, leading to a release of deep-rooted tensions and emotional blocks.
Many people emerge from the experience feeling lighter, more in balance, refreshed and rejuvenated.
Healing with sound can improve or cure many ailments including, but not limited to:
- Psychological/Psychiatric and behavioral disorders including autism, depression, learning disabilities, and developmental troubles
- Anxiety disorder
- Mood swings, or negative emotions, such as sadness, aggravation, anger, self-pity, and heartbreak.
It can also bring about:
- Clarity and balance
- Improved memory and concentration
- Improved sleep (both in quality and quantity)
- A stronger immune system
- Improved creativity
- Heightened awareness, both of the self and the environment
Part meditation, part listening exercise, sound baths are healing musical performances played with Himalayan singing bowls, quartz crystal singing bowls, gongs, tinchas, chimes, rainsticks, heart and Djembe shamanic drumming, and sometimes a didgeridoo and chanting. Participants lay on the floor in supported savasana (corpse pose) on yoga mats, with pillows and eye masks and a light blanket, and let the waves of sound wash over them to a state of Nidre (deep Relaxation).
Watch promotional video here for NEWLIFE EXPO on YouTube. Get early bird Tickets http://bit.ly/2AurJ54
OMazing Sound Healing Bath Immersion Concert by Revitalizing Tuesdays Band of Angels & participating Musicians from the Community. We use a wide variety of ancient sound healing instruments including a Paiste planetary tuned Gong, Singing Crystal Bowls, Tibetan bowls, Didgeridoo, Flute, djembe & heart drum, creating a sound healing experience that will vibrate and activate every cell in your body, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Musicians in the community are welcome to participate in this Love Donation Concert! Contact Sheri Kaplan 786- 419-1389 to participate.
Love Donation OMazing Sound Healing Bath Immersion Concert, Saturday at 6pm Hillsboro room at The NewLife Expo
NEWLIFE Expo is coming to Boca- Love Donation OMazing Sound Healing Bath Immersion
This event has been instrumental in opening up people’s minds to all possibilities by bringing experts from around the world in the fields of holistic health, spirituality, consciousness and human potential, showcasing over 100 innovative cutting-edge exhibitors and speakers for over 28 years
For only $15 (in advance) or $20 at the door or $25 for the whole weekend (in advance) or $30 at the door, you will be able to attend three lectures going on every hour for these two days.
Some of the keynotes are Astrologer Susan Miller (additional cost), Dr. Joel Wallach, Brian Clement, Kat James, Tracey Ash, Lori Spagna, and Jill Dahne, Visit the 60 exhibit booths (most of which you will only see at NEWLIFE EXPO and sample their products and share their knowledge. Listen to music and enjoy natural food as you meet thousands of like-minded people. Enjoy our Sound Healing Concert Extravaganza on Saturday evening at 6pm
OMazing Sound Healing Bath Immersion Concert
CONCERT Saturday 6pm Hillsboro room
Concert by Revitalizing Tuesdays Band of Angels & participating Musicians from the Community. We use a wide variety of ancient sound healing instruments including a Paiste planetary tuned Gong, Singing Crystal Bowls, Tibetan bowls, Didgeridoo, Flute, djembe & heart drum, creating a sound healing experience that will vibrate and activate every cell in your body, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Musicians in the community are welcome to participate in this Love Donation Concert! Contact Sheri Kaplan 786- 419-1389 to participate. www.sherikaplan.com/revitalizingtuesdays
Using Pendulums For Healing, With Sheri Kaplan
LECTURE Sunday 12pm Hillsboro room
Explore the world of a powerful Diagnostic tool, “The Pendulum”. Sheri“The Revitalizer” Kaplan will explain how to use a pendulum as a Chakra diagnostic tool for Healing & for Clarity in making life decisions. You will learn how to choose, calibrate & clean them, using other objects, how to use it on self & others, & long distance. Bring own pendulum or weighted necklace. Sheri is an Energy, Sound & Tesla Healer, Intuitive Coach, Reiki Master. www.sherikaplan.com/revitalizingtuesdays since 2005.
Take a weekend out of your ordinary life and enjoy an extraordinary world of possibilities. Who knows, you might even fall in love. One thing I can promise is that your life will never be the same. Aren’t you worth $15 for a day or $25 for the whole weekend (in advance) and explore what may be tomorrow’s new healing discoveries?
Download program, or to exhibit, or to volunteer go to Website http://bit.ly/2EIhi0H
For preregistration discounts, get your Tickets here, no waiting in line save money.
Choose from our Tuesday Revitalization Healing Buffet of Restoration and rebalancing, providing alternative positive approaches for healing, direction, and self-care for body mind and spirit:
- Akashic Records
- Thai Yoga Massage
- Energy Healing
- Intuitive Psychic Readings
- and more by top Practitioners, Healers, Psychics, Readers & Lightworkers.
Our Professional Practitioners
- Alberto C Lopez- Sound Healer, Energy Massage
- Angie Gonzalez - Thai Yoga Massage, Acupressure, Perma culture By Design, Herbalist
- Bee Mark- Intuitive generational healer, angel & tarot cards
- Beverly Robinson- Intuitive Reiki Healer, using Crystals, Pyramids & Sound Healer
- Dan Siegel- Health and Wellness Coach- “The Innovator”
- Donnareyna Donna Sessler- Intuitive Strategic Solutionary Life Coach, Oracle Reader: Tarot The Cards of Illumination & Destiny, I Ching, Angelic Cards & Spirit Guided, Channeled Messages. Crystal Healer, Vendor Inspirations Unlimited
- Doris Sicilia Saba- Tarot Card Reader, Intuitive, Channel
- ElinaSol- Intuitive Reader, Inversion Machine, Chi Machine, Spiritual Advisor
- Ever Pineda- Energy Massage Therapy
- Frank HealMaster Willis- Reiki Master, Energy Healer, Didgeridoo Healings, Power Stones Crystal Massage, Sound Healer, Home Clearings
- Gaby Pelatti - Bodyworker, combines a structural integration, Reiki, and Qi Gong in a customized mini session.
- Gaby Ugarte-Advanced Theta Healing Practitioner, Meditation, Yoga
- Jeff Stearns- High Priest and Grand Master of the Children of the Light, Acutuning Certified in Tuning Forks for Chakra Healing, Higher Dimensional Energy, Spiritual and Vibrational Healing, Healing the 7 Wounds and giving the Shakti, Shekinah and Wholeness Blessings
- Jon Elkaim- Hand Pan Musician
- Julie Diane- Medical Intuitive Healer, Quantum Energy Healer
- Larry Stuart- Reiki Master & Teacher, Reconnection Healer, Reader, Life Coach, Meditation
- Lauren Mades- Thai Yoga Massage, Meditation, Breathwork
- Monakiri- Tarot, Reiki and Crystal Healer, Spiritual Coach, Vendor
- Mark Gross- Tarot Card Teacher and Reader and Numerologist
- Melysa Mac- Tong Ren, Sujok Therapy, hand massaging, seed & color therapy, Laser light therapy, Tapping/EFT, Chakra Balancing
- Michele Vismaya Rubin, LMT- Massage Therapy, Gratitude Girl
- “Rahamesh” Ryan J Cruz- Hand Pan Musician, Artist, Intuitive Reader
- Riko Chirito – Vedic Thai Yoga Massage, Healer
- Sahara Starr Rose- Teepee Tarot Card Reader, House Clearings, Finds lost objects
- Sheri Kaplan"The Revitalizer" - Free Chakra diagnostic, Sound Healer, Reiki Master, TESLA, Access Consciousness Bars, Healer, Organizer
- Teri Angel- TIME Healer, Card Reader, Angel Communicator, Channel, Author, Happiness Coach, Talk Show Host
- Yellow Blossom- 4th Generation native American Healer, Intuitive Reader, Past Life Records, Akashic Records
This Magical event has been held weekly since June 2005. Organized by Sheri Kaplan, Certified Master Sound Healer, Energy Healer, Reiki Master, TESLA Healer, Access Consciousness Bars, Transformational Coach, Author and Inspirational Speaker
We use a wide variety of ancient sound healing instruments including 2 Paiste planetary tuned Gongs, 4 Singing Crystal Bowls, 24 Tibetan bowls, djembe and heart drum, and more create a sound healing experience that will vibrate and activate every cell in your body, leaving you feeling refreshed and rejuvenated. Musicians change weekly, it is never the same! We welcome new musicians!
“If we accept that sound is vibration and we know that vibration touches every part of our physical being, then we understand that sound is heard not only through our ears but through every cell in our bodies. One reason sound heals on a physical level is because it so deeply touches and transforms us on the emotional and spiritual planes. Sound can redress imbalances on every level of physiologic functioning and can play a positive role in the treatment of virtually any medical disorder.”
Dr. Mitchell Gaynor, Director of Medical Oncology and Integrative Medicine, Cornell Cancer Prevention Center, New York