Saturday Sound Healing Bath Meditation & Holistic Health Wellness & Psychic Fair
Every Saturday Sound Bath Meditation 11:30 AM- 12:30 PM & Holistic Health Wellness & Psychic Fair 1-6 PM
Duration: 7 hrs | Sound Bath Ticket Price: $25 Advance | At Door Price: $35 | FAIR FREE ENTRY
Join us on Saturdays for a transformative day at the Sheri Kaplan Health and Wellness Center
SOUND BATH MEDITATION
11:30 am -12:30 pm. Immerse yourself in a relaxing chakra-balancing. Includes Free Aura Photo. 5 Minutes Free with Vendors, Book your appoinmtnets at the front desk on clipboards.
(Doors Open 11am)
FREE HOLISTIC WELLNESS FAIR
1 PM to 6 PM & offers a variety of holistic services for the well-being of your mind body & soul.
Hourly Lectures & Refreshments
Choose from vendors offering mini-healing & reading sessions for $25 for 15 minutes
- 5 Minute Free with each venodr, try before you buy
Connect with like-minded individuals in a community that values spiritual growth and personal development.
- Sound Healing Experiences: Immerse yourself in a symphony of healing vibrations with over 50 ancient and modern instruments, including Tibetan bowls, crystal singing bowls, gongs, chimes, and more.- Our Sound Bath Meditation, held every Thursday Evening and Saturday morning, invites you to release stress, rebalance your energy, and connect with a like-minded community.
- Holistic Health & Psychic Fair: Join us on Saturdays after the Sound Bath for the Holistic Health Wellness & Psychic Fair. Explore services like chakra and energy balancing, psychic and card readings, akashic records, theta healing, massage, reiki, aura photos, and biohacking devices.
- Skilled Practitioners: Our skilled practitioners, including Sheri Kaplan, Dr. Diane Elaine Bonardi, Melysa Mac, Angela M. Herrera Lopez, and Gaby Ugarte, Randi Sands, Gus Barni, Carole Ramsay, Caren Exilbirt, Rachel Warren, Monique Blake, Diana Cristy, guide you on a transformative journey of self-discovery and awareness. They offer services such as Reiki, Chakra Balancing, Energy Readings, and more.
- Community Connection: Sheri Kaplan Health & Wellness is more than a center; it's a community of like-minded souls valuing spiritual growth and personal development. Our events foster a sense of belonging and spiritual fulfillment.
"Amazing bath and sound healing meditation. Never experienced anything like this and amazing teamwork. Energy is superb and sooo good for the soul."
"What a wonderful experience with Sheri Kaplan and the wonderful energy workers that gathered together on Sunday. Not only was it a wonderful place to learn and grow but it was also a space to lift the energy of the world we live in."
"Thank you for yesterday. It was wonderful as usual. Just like you. I loved the Sound Bath the most. However I loved being there around like-minded people of course. That is always a wonderful thing." LM
Every Thursday Zen & Zest Sound Bath Meditation 5:30-6:30 pm
Feeling Stuck? Overwhelmed? Stressed?
Find Your Sanctuary with Zen and Zest Thursdays!
Life's challenges catching up to you? Brain fog? Emotional burnout? It's time to press the reset button. Zen and Zest Thursdays offer a unique Sound Bath experience that targets these exact pain points.
Say Goodbye to Your Struggles:
No more sleepless nights tossing and turning.
End the cycle of stress and overwhelm.
Stop living in a state of constant anxiety.
The Sound Bath Difference:
Boosts Mental Clarity & Focus
Enhances Emotional Well-being
Relieves Stress & Tension
Deepens Relaxation & Improves Sleep
When: Thursdays 5:30-6:30 PM (Doors Open 5:15-7pm)
Limited Spots: Only 25 seats for an intimate, transformational experience.
Book yours for just $25 in advance or $35 at the door!
Why This is a MUST-Attend:
Say goodbye to brain fog.
Grow emotional resilience.
Improve your sleep quality.
Don't Miss Out! Secure Your Spot Today!
You can also RSVP 786 419 1389 and pay $25 cash at the door. Also take Venmo, CashApp and Paypal.
Location: Inside ADAPT Wellness & Fitness Facility
14901 Northeast 20th Avenue, North Miami, FL, USA
2nd Floor, Yoga Room (Use 2nd Black staircase to the right of the main entrance, closest to the street, look for Ying Yang Banner on the balcony in front of my door)
As seen on